Sunday, February 16, 2014

sexy cigar art for Sinful Sunday

I was under the weather earlier today, so I asked Serafina to fill in at MichaelSamadhi.com where she created a great post for Sinful Sunday - Restrained and Waiting at the Kinky Kabin.

So, I found myself feeling better tonight, with this wonderful cigar play image.  I could not bear just sitting on it for next week's Sinful Sunday.  I hope it's not an egregious offense for a couple to post two different images for a single Sinful Sunday, at least the posts are at two different domains ...

Sinful Sunday
Come be part of Sinful Sunday yourself, or click the icon and see who else is playing today.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great piece of photographic art! Love the light and focus.

    Putting in more than one link to Sinful Sunday is absolutely fine unless it is a proper competition week which only happens about 4 times a year. Rules of engagement for those are little more strict ;)

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete