Sunday, March 23, 2014

More Triptych Fun With Friends

Michael Samadhi, Zarruis, and nova3434 (from left to right)

Inspired by the upcoming Sinful Sunday Triptych Competition (put on by the lovely and talented Molly, of Molly's Daily Kiss,) my slave/wife and I have been practicing with our techniques.

Over at the Joy of Kink, I unveiled one of our Triptych creations in a post named - You’ve Heard of Hitachi? Meet Mr Wahl!  That Triptych creation featured three different pictures put together to create a single whole.

This particular creation is different.  Instead, it's a single photo split into thirds. Featured in this shot are the absolutely darling Zarruis (she's the one wearing the pretty plastic wrap) as well as the handsome and talented nova3434, and yours truly sitting over on the left.

I'm nova3434's mentor, and I have to say he's an incredible student.  He takes the lifestyle very seriously, as well as continually practicing his art.  Some of his rope-work skills already exceed my own!

Zarrius is an absolutely adorable young lady who is also a "little".  Her Mother was active in the lifestyle as she was growing up, so she's also wise beyond her years when it comes to BDSM and kink.  Zarrius is also an accomplished equestrienne!

Sinful Sunday

7 comments:

  1. I love the way they are looking at each other and somehow by splitting the image that seems to have emphasized that connection between those two

    Mollyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely images and as said on your other blog, I love that you are practicing.

    My Husband yesterday revealed His idea for our triptych entry :)

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a lot of fun!
    I love the look of shared happiness on all your faces, especially on hers. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great triptych! I love that sense of happiness in the three of you; there's so much laughter and joy in this shot. Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone looks like they are having a great time. There was a picture taken of me shrink wrapped to a tree. I stood on a chair for the task to be done so when the picture was taken I was elevated off of the ground. What a fun day that was.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of this technique! and it looks like a fabulous time for the three of you :)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's so cute! Looks like a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete