Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Flight That Never Lands - Flying Passion's Embrace

the flight that never lands?

Flying Passion's Embrace

Flying.

Not from altitude,

Nor the sweet champagne.

Flying from Love.  Flying from lust.

Flying because my head says we must.

Intoxicating passion.

Stripes from my cane.

The whip strikes again and again.

Flying from Love.  Flying from lust.

Flying because my heart says we must.

When she stares,

My vision is altered,

My senses beyond alert.

Flying from Love.  Flying from lust.

Flying because our fates say we must.

~  ~  ~  ~  ~
Ladies and gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking.  
You are free to roam about each other's bodies.
I'm also here to announce, that this flight will never land!
          ~ M.M.Samadhi ~ 9/24/2014

The Flight That Never Lands - Flying Passion's Embrace  

Wicked Wednesday... a place to be wickedly sexy or sexily wicked

5 comments:

  1. What an exceptional poem. It has a beautiful rhythm to it and an even more beautiful message. Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, that really is a great poem. Like Jane said, a beautiful rhythm and a beautiful message!

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that second image, the movement is so powerful that I can almost imagine what it feels like when it lands

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with Molly I love the second image!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I very much appreciate all the positive feedback. I don't consider myself a poet, so sharing poetry is new to me . . . And positive feedback is always encouraging. :)

    As for the photography - Serafina gets the credit for that 2nd shot! Isn't she good?!?

    ReplyDelete