Saturday, October 8, 2011

apart

Early this morning I dropped my lovely slave/wife off at Chicago's O'Hare Airport for a trip back to her native Canada.  I expect her back home before the end of next week, so her absence won't be lengthy, but it already does feel a bit as though I am without my right hand.

This is the first time we've been apart overnight since 2006, so I am very much habituated to her presence at my side.  Serafina truly is my perfect match, my better half, so perhaps like the illustration that accompanies this post, it feels as though I'm only half here.

It's not like I'm the stereotypical helpless male, I'm more than capable of being quite self-sufficient.  I won't even be reduced to a diet of eating out, having spent my High School and College years cooking to support myself, culminating with a year working under a world famous chef at a four star restaurant.  I'm not going to starve, nor will I have to spend my days eating under some clown's golden arches.

Still, I'm going to miss the hell out of my woman!

Watching her get ready for departure was really cute, as she spent two whole days preparing things here at Samadhi House for her absence.  She even left pre-measured packs of oatmeal waiting, so I can continue to enjoy my favorite breakfast just like she prepares it for me.  Isn't that adorable?

I hope to catch up on my writing here at the Spiritual BDSM blog, but first I'm going to catch up on my sleep.  I spent the last couple of nights with my hands roaming Serafina's body, and yesterday we tried out some new candles purchased just for erotic dripping games.  

Morning came really early today, so tonight I'm going to shake off a few hours of driving.  Instead of tormenting my lovely slave/wife this Sunday, I'll be back to torment my readers . . . 

Just remember, not only absence, but also abstinence, makes the heart grow fonder!

No comments:

Post a Comment