Monday, October 10, 2011

Catsuit Closeout @ WinterFetish.com

It could be said that when it comes to clothes shopping, my normal attitude is more appropriate for a visit to the dentist than a proper shopping expedition.  When I do need to make a clothing purchase, I try to keep the activity as quick and painless as possible.

The only good thing I can say about the way I shop, thankfully, it is the exact opposite of my style in the bedroom.

I'm just not a particularly enthusiastic shopper, and have never been the kind of person who would go shopping just for fun.  I've enjoyed shopping for clothes with former girlfriends and ex-wives slightly more than a trip to the dentist.

Isn't it ironic then, that I'm always on the lookout for fine fetish wear to adorn my lovely Serafina?  Which brings me to the subject of today's post, a closeout sale on catsuits at winterfetish.com.

When I first discovered the Winter Fetish website a few months back, it was a moment of pure serendipity.  They have a good number of intriguing and unique products, ranging from arm-binders and hoods to sleep-sacks and straightjackets.

And, of course, there are also gorgeous catsuits . . .

Three different Winter Fetish catsuits are currently on sale due to their particular style being discontinued, making them an excellent value.

The picture accompanying this post to the left is the Winter Fetish catalog illustration of their stunning PVC Backseam Catsuit. Normally priced $210, it's price has been reduced by $100.

Same design but different material, the Winter Fetish Spandex Backseam Catsuit has also been discontinued.  It is now reduced from $170 to $95.

The final catsuit being closed out is the Mesh Bust Cup Back Seam Catsuit.  A sweet little piece that once sold for $170, it's also being offered for $95, while supplies last.

DISCLAIMER - Michael and Serafina Samadhi are not associated or affiliated with Winter Fetish in any manner, shape, or form.  We have not, and will not receive any compensation or consideration in return for this posting.  We are simply satisfied customers who wish to share our experiences with friends and readers of this blog.  


All images associated with this post are property of Winter Fetish.  Images are used here for demonstration and review purposes only.


For the record, I ordered one of these closeout catsuits for my lovely and devoted Serafina earlier today.
Michael Samadhi 10-10-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment