Monday, October 3, 2011

jump into the deep end not knowing how to swim

A few days back, while sharing tea and breakfast with my wife/slave Serafina, I was wandering around tumblr and happened across the striking image that accompanies this post.

Upon asking for Serafina's honest reaction, I learned this how my beloved feels on the rare occasions she might perceive that I am angry or displeased with her in some way: naked, exposed, trembling, fearful, wanting to hide, wanting to cry.

My wife/slave is profoundly submissive, not to mention exceptionally thoughtful, compassionate, empathetic, service oriented, and (of course) obedient.  With such a serendipitous combination of traits, guaranteed to arouse and seduce my dominance, it's very rare indeed that she would displease me.

I love to have Serafina trembling, feeling anticipation and excitement, and yes the occasional anxious arousal that comes with knowing that she belongs to a man who enjoys gently pushing her limits.

While I'm not interested in having her tremble because she perceives any genuine anger, there are very rare occasions where a slave/wife misbehaves and requires correction, and feeling a butterfly in her stomach at the prospect of receiving such instruction is quite desirable.

If you are the kind of individual who understands the subtle differences between those feelings, who is interested in the dynamic behind a very real 24/7 Master/slave relationship as lived by a pair of consenting and mature adults, you are welcome to join us (virtually) as we document our journey.

The title of this post refers to the great leap of faith my slave/wife made in allowing herself to become captivated and mastered, as she had no experience and very little knowledge of the path which she choose.  My beloved really and truly did jump into the deep end of the pool without knowing how to swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment